[DeTomaso] Woodward

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 18:27:14 EDT 2009

Bob,

Myself, John Sobaszek and Tony Malik will be paking with the Cobra group at
the 555 building across the street from Bakers.  We have two other spots
available to us there as well, so if anyone reads this and wants to get
their Pantera in with us, let me know.  We had the Bakers lot stolen from us
last year and this year the same group has it again.  We were unable to find
a resonably priced alternative, and I wasn't even going to go until Dana
Hansen offered up these spots two days ago.  If you're around, stop by,
I'll be there around 8am.  It'd be good to see you again.

Ian