[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 61, Issue 9 Pantera out an about

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 12:53:59 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/10/09 8:49:03 AM, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> Just do what my wife does, she comes along later in HER car.

Certainly no problem in that.   I know one couple who worked different jobs
as many do, so they would always come in separate cars purely due to
logistics.

The club(s) really need to plan more events which are couple/family
orientated as we did in the good old days.   I have one award sitting on the shelf
in front of me here, that we won on our Mission tour of many years ago.  It
was a rally where we answered questions along the way at each mission we
stopped at.   Winning it wasn't the point, but we sure all had a lot of fun
visiting each one.   There were others where we were paired up with a person
other than your partner; that sometimes worked better on a rally!

One of the main reasons our daughter and son-in-law also joined the club
(not Pantera owners) was due to us telling them about the different events we
went on; they were jealous and wanted to join in on the fun.

I didn't start out a 'car gal' but seeing the Pantera, I definitely turned
into a Pantera person.   And I definitely loved it on the autocross to push
Jack to be a smoother driver as my times quickened and I did beat his time
more than once.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box now.   :)

Judy