[DeTomaso] Custom PanteraPlace.com Google Search Function

Pantera Place panteraplace at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 18:47:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for checking out search function Mark.

I had to remove the feature that included searching the sites that were
linked from Pantera Place because it caused information overload.  I may add
a few of the sites back in the future.  The coolest thing is all indexing
and search perimeters are controlled in your Google control panel and not
your website code.