[DeTomaso] efi horse power gain

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 12:58:54 EDT 2009

Boyd,

    I think Mike is an Electromotive guy, and you really will want a FAST guy to tune a FAST ECU.  I'd suggest getting the FAST DVD:

http://www.speedunleashed.com/fast-307061-xfi-efi-installation-and-training-dvd.html

and watching it first.  At least you will know the language.  You can call the tech guys at FAST and I think they can point you to a local tuner.

Ken