[DeTomaso] efi horse power gain

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 8 09:57:19 EDT 2009

There's a very dramatic initial negative increase.  In most cases, the
initial increase is the carbureted HP * -1.

After a year or two of fiddling around, EFI catches up.

Then you get smart and buy Mike Trusty a plane ticket.  You treat him right,
feed him, and brag about how your tires hook really well.  Then M.T. fiddles
for 15 minutes, and finally EFI surpasses your carbureted HP.

But then you need better tires.