[DeTomaso] ARP bolts for the brake calipers

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:22:25 EDT 2009

Well with spirited driving the heat in the brakes maybe enough to break the loctite free for you!

8 bolts per vehicle, only requires 25 of us to commit for a 200 bolt order. Either that or try and partner with one of the vendors and see if they will carry the ARP solution or drill their existing bolts as a stock item. Larry Stock has a well equipped machine shop and may be willing to just drill bolts on a request basis.

Julian