[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera Hood Vents

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:02:08 EDT 2009

If anybody has a "worthless " cut steel hood that they are going to dispose
of please let me know i will be happy to take them off your hands, I will
even pay shipping. I will use them for my experiments in aerodynamics and
studies of front lift and the effects of different hood vent configurations
on front lift.  This is only half a joke . I don't think a vented hood is
worthless but I am experimenting with  air flow and would like to do more
research on under car aerodynamics for Panteras and answer the question on
how hood vents effect front end lift at high speed. I don't have any hoods
to experiment on so if anyone does really have a hood they no longer want
and would like to contiribute to the cause I will take it and promise not to
sell it. In fact I will return it when done.

Boyd
.