[DeTomaso] POCA members racing in Monterey

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 15:46:18 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

There will be at least two POCA members racing in the Monterey Historics.

Gray Gregory from Houston will be racing his 1970 Chevron B16:

http://www.pbase.com/noyphoto/image/103409759

He wrote:

 I’ll be with J and L Fabrication. Not sure the exact location but probably
in the area to the left of the main aisle entering the paddock near the
fence between turns 3 and 4. We should be hard to miss as I think J and L has 3
big rigs this year.

 Gray
=====

Todd Glyer will again be racing his 1968 Lola T-160:

http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/QP009308GlyerLolaT160112.html

I don't know where they will be pitted yet.

If you're there, make a point of stopping by to say hello and cheer them
on!

Mike

=====