[DeTomaso] Campy “Powder Coat” Code Needed

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 20:12:34 EDT 2009

Have you seen powder coated silver wheels that you like the look of?
My impression is that powder coated "silver" is just a light grey color because they can't put enough aluminum flakes in the material to produce  a true silver.

Ask to see a sample from the shop you are considering before you do it.

Jim