[DeTomaso] NOS Euro speedo for sale

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 4 13:07:45 EDT 2009

Back in something like 1971, when I was just a young pup barely out of
diapers.  A friend and I were looking at the speedos of various "fast
looking" cars parked on the side of the road we were walking along.  I
don't remember what it was (I think today it was a Shelby Cobra but
can't be certain, it was something along those lines) but it had a
speedo that went to 300.  MPH or KPH I do not know.

But at that age, who cared, 300 was a darn big number for a
speedometer when most others only went to 120.  Mouths wide open...
WOOOOOOOOOW!

Asa Jay

Quoting tmshinro at aol.com: