[DeTomaso] Heads up my friends, GTS may be for sale soon

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Aug 4 12:17:12 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I ran into a similar thing in the early 80's slowdown (now known as the good
old days). My land was in a township that was going to be annexed into the
next city. I got my zoning variances from the township for my house. I first
built my workshop and ran utilities to it. Told the township I needed some
place to store tools and building materials. What I did was build an
apartment inside 1/2 the work shop. I could stay there on weekends and week
nights as needed. It took a bit more time to get into the house, ok 8 years
for me doing most of the building. I kept all my cars, guns, horns and toys.

I know people that have done this also when there house sold and had no
place to live. The temp. rent money paid for his work shop so they lived in
it one summer.

Larry (a bit nutz) - Cleveland