[DeTomaso] You want EFI, why not ask the guy who knows?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 3 22:23:06 EDT 2009

Taking a cue from the Mad Dog school of barking, why in the world are
you guys messing around slackin' your jaws about which EFI  is the best,
when there is a race-proven, screamin' killer EFI made by one of our
own.  Mike Trusty.  Now if it's the bling your looking for, fine, spend
five grand on a system that looks cool but won't mow the lawn.  For real
performance, personalized service, tuning tips, blah, blah, blah....
look no further than Mike.

You want to see what it looks like?  Go here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=1200

You want to hear it run, you want to see it run?  Go here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/Images/The%20Injectors2.mov

Mike has built EFI systems for Dennis (aka Mad Dog) Antenucci, Kirby
Schrader, other GT40 owners, Lambo's Ferrari's Jag's, etc.  He's a
mechanical engineer -and- a racer.  He just did some time at Road
America with his GT40.  (Photos on TPR later).  This is a GO-TO guy for
IR-EFI.

Yea, I like the looks of a nice cross-ram setup, mate it with the right
air boxes and it would look really cool.  But we don't have a lot of
data on them.  Mike's system, we do.  And he's not that far away, can
probably give you a good idea of what you'd need for your particular
application.  Give him a shout, miketrusty at msn dot com.

It doesn't hurt to ask.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie