[DeTomaso] TPR Members Headed To SORC ORR

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Mon Aug 3 20:52:28 EDT 2009

Hello All,
 There will be two Pantera owners representing our marque at the upcoming Sandhills Open Road Challenge in Arnold, Nebraska this Saturday. Frank (the Godfather) Cirrincione from Hendersonville, TN.
& myself, Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld from Topeka, KS. will be there to do battle with all the Vipers, Vettes, &
all the other assorted cars that compete. Frank is presently burning the midnight oil getting his car in shape for the trip & race & I will be heading out Wednesday AM with a fellow Pantera owner who will act as our "cameraman" riding shotgun with me. We will again occupy the world famous "Hunting Trailer"
owned by Arnold resident Cory Peterson & donated to Team Pantera the last few years as our place
to set up office & crash after our wild party nights @ Jim's Bar. Mad Dawg has been more than kind
in sending three of the Brazilian girls to Arnold and we look forward to their arrival Thursday AM. Did
I mention there are 3 bedrooms in the trailer so there will be plenty of privacy for the girls!  :o))
With a good supply of small "Team Pantera" stickers (just right for the bumpers of competitive cars)
Frank & I should be in good shape when we lie about MD being in town undercover & responsible for all the stickers on their cars! All the great drivers we met last year know that Frank & I are just reserved &
quiet guys and would never stoop to randomly applying stickers to someone elses car - BUT, Mad
Dawg would - so, we should be safe?? Hopefully, MD can make it next year to take the HEAT.  :o))
If Frank & I make it home in one piece you should get a post race report early next week. BTW,
neither Frank or I need no stink'in car trailers - WE DRIVE!!

Cordially,
 Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld