[DeTomaso] Edelbrock 18064 - Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Carburetors

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:10:38 EDT 2009

Anyone running this style of 650 cfm Edelbrock Thunder series carburetor?  I need to get a smaller carb and figured one of you has one like this and wanted feedback before I order one.  I have a stock 351C.
My current holley has a mechanical choke and is 800 cfm dual inlet, any reason I should switch to an electric choke while I am at it?

Thanks
Clay

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-18064