[DeTomaso] Heads up my friends, GTS may be for sale soon

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Mon Aug 3 19:19:10 EDT 2009

Afternoon all my friends:

Another summer in Medford is dragging along and again we just can not seem to get going on our house project. Home prices are severely depressed in our area making it impossible to sell our house or rental and our investments like many others are virtually non existent. We purchased a really nice piece of property several years ago with the intent of building a modest home on it and we are feeling it we can not start the building process pretty soon we may never be able to with all the new building restrictions and fees being proposed by the city. My son is pretty unhappy living where we are, very small home and rooms with no back yard to speak of and my wife is discourages by our lack of progress. It may very well come down to having to put my car up for sale or abandon the project. I really love my car, especially as great as every thing is with it now, but I am at a very difficult crossroad that I feel like I need to do what is best for my family. So if you see my car for sale soon don't be to surprised or shocked.

Thanks

Paul