[DeTomaso] NPC: Travelling to Greenville, SC next week

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:03:56 EDT 2009

As a Gamecock you have my deepest sympathy, take something to read, this
time of year there won't be much to do up there.   Too early for the
farmer's daughters to be back at school, but if there were, they're experts
on animal husbandry.

Michael

Nice are to drive around, some really nice twisty roads.