[DeTomaso] NPC: Travelling to Greenville, SC next week

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 3 18:56:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'll be flying in to Greenville, SC next Monday night, arriving after
5 pm.  I'll be staying in Clemson for some company training in West
Union.  I anticipate I'll have a full schedule, not getting out until
sometime after 5 pm each day till Friday.  Friday we'll be making a
mad dash back to the airport to fly home.

I may not have time to actually meet with anyone, but if I do, Tuesday
or Thursday night look the best.  If anyone would like to try and get
together, please let me know.

Thank you,
Asa Jay