[DeTomaso] First Mangusta assembly question. (I'm proud of myself!)

Jay james at ground-control.com
Mon Aug 3 17:08:39 EDT 2009

I have really been resisting asking questions on this list. I have been
trying to be more helpful than needy, but when you are trying to
reassemble a car that was disassembled in 1974....well some things just
have more questions than answers.

Right now I have reassembled the doors after painting, and I need to know
how are the power window wires covered on your Mangusta or Pantera as they
traverse the gap between the doorjamb and the body? Is there an accordion
booty or anything beside just an ill-fitting grommet?

After this step, I can wire up the power window motors and gather the
entire family to watch them creep up and down!

So far the radiator, trim, tailights, headlights, interior, suspension etc
are all back together. But I may still need help, so thanks in advance.

--
James Morris