[DeTomaso] Shock tower crossmember measurement

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Mon Aug 3 16:35:46 EDT 2009

Thanks Jack...I'm ok without bling and am considering the cross member that will also has the X configuration that supports the upper rear arm joint, not sure if the additional support is necessary but I figure it can't hurt.

Interesting strategy to slowly sneak up on the full tower adjustment, makes sense. Since my motor is out, I would assume with less weight it might not give a true weighted sag and it will be more important to adjust slowly once the motor is back in.

Thanks for the comments.

Tom