[DeTomaso] Mangusta brakes

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:08:29 EDT 2009

This company is supposed to be very good a rebuilding and restoring old
brake calipers. I have not personaly used them but I have seen some examples
of their work and it looked good ( calipers looked and worked like new) Here
is the link to their web site.:

http://www.goldlinebrakes.com/

Good luck!
Boyd