[DeTomaso] Pantera EFI question from car on Hemmings.com

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:57:45 EDT 2009

Clay,
Force has a webr style throttle body EFI with a cross ram manifold. It is
not exactly the same as the one one the pantera in hemmings but it is very
similar, in fact I think it looks better. I didn't check on the price of
this one but I have looked at them before and they are over $5000.00 The
exact price depends on the exact configuration , what kind of ecu you use .
This style EFI with all the needed parts (ecu, electric fuel pump, fuel
return, fuel regulator and the actual throttle bodies and manifold can
easily go to $7000.00 Plus.
Here is a link look at the third efi down the page.
Boyd