[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 61, Issue 2

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 23:30:34 EDT 2009

Tony,
Glad to hear no damage to the brakes
or wheel... as far as finding things in the
car later I have a similar story

Just before Reno this year I changed my engine oil,
trans oil, plugs and ran the valves... when reinstalling
the valve covers I dropped a value cover bolt and could
not find it...so I found another to replace it

Upon coming back from two days of racing I had a little

problem with the iginition switch which we had to clean up
When putting things back together after checking the Msd,
coil, etc my buddy found my bolt wedged between a hose and
the frame on the car.. how this bolt stayed there with all the  bouncing
up and down on the track I do not understand but the polished
bolt is found again..

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)