[DeTomaso] Don't let this happen to you

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Aug 2 11:44:02 EDT 2009

Small, small scratch on the wheel ID.  From hindsight, I think the caliper
came full off in the last 5 feet, then the 50 ft across the intersection was
un-loaded.  Seems like the caliper was stopped by contact with the lower
portion of the upright and most of the grinding contact was against the
rotor OD.