[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA BRIDGE RUBBER MOUINTS / Dick Ruzzin

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Thu Apr 30 11:12:32 EDT 2009

Dick,

Those particular bushings are the same as was used in the stock shock absorbers (not the latest or last cars)from the factory.  Larry Stock (PPC Reno)at one time had a few of these, as I bought new ones from him for my shocks, which showed deformation in a very short time, plus the shocks were just plain bad, so I took them out and fitted Carerras (QA1) with metal ball ends.

Check with Larry.
Steve
From: dickruzzindesign <dickruzzindesign at aol.com>