[DeTomaso] Desperate plea for clutch help

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Apr 30 10:01:32 EDT 2009

I second that!
IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: boyd casey [mailto:boyd411 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:26 PM
To: John Taphorn
Cc: deTomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Desperate plea for clutch help

You are fortunate to have so many people willing to help. Most of the time
the only thing I can remove and replace is my credit card , and even then
half the time things turn out worse then they were. ( I haven't found a
"Real Pantera" mechanic in New York yet)Good luck and don't give up when you
are this close. You can always find a new wife. If I let little things like
divorce get in the way I would have had half the toys and still had twice
the bills. ( my wife was much more expensive then my Pantera, boat , harley
) the only thing more expensive was my lawyer.
Boyd