[DeTomaso] clucth recommendation

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Thu Apr 30 09:53:59 EDT 2009

So, I am going to order a new clutch just in case today. It has been a couple of years since I have purchased a new clutch any recommendations on brand and vendor? The old clutch is/was a Centerforce. I believe that is what I am going to stick with unless there are better clutches now. I want to keep the pedal effort as easy as possible, even though I work out in the gym several days a week. Also, I believe I do not need a new flywheel, just a new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and pilot bearing.

Thanks

Paul