[DeTomaso] Clutch, update

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Apr 30 09:12:15 EDT 2009

Paul wrote:
The clutch,flywheel & pressure plate only have about 8500 miles on them, the
flywheel was resurfaced every so slightly before I installed the engine in
December, I installed a new pilot bearing, olite, and new throw out bearing.
It was working flawlessly in the 5.0 before re-installing the Cleveland.

>>>Hi Paul
The clutch and flywheel on a 5.0 is usually different than a 351C. Which
parts did you transfer from the 5.0 installation to the current install and
which parts are not?
I'm just wondering if there's a clue to the problem here.
Barry