[DeTomaso] Desperate plea for clutch help

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Apr 29 20:02:05 EDT 2009

I have tried every thing and the clutch just wont disengage to shift gears. I have adjusted every thing that is adjustable, bleed the system, pounded it into gear with my foot on the brake. . I just don't see how I am going to get it running by June. My family was looking forward to going to Reno with the car and I was looking forward to finally driving after 2 frustrating disappointing years. I just don't know if I have any thing left to fix another major problem and pull the engine & ZF to fix a clutch issue that doesn't make any sense what so ever. Frankly, I am ready to say screw it ship it down to PI/Wilkinson/who ever and sell it.

Paul