[DeTomaso] Well, new problem, cant get it into gear, clutch problem.

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:45:11 EDT 2009

here is another thought. If the clutch is old or unknown age,it is possoble the springs in the cluthc disk came out and wedged itself between the disk and the flywheel. It happened on my car. Curiously I could disengage the clutch from a stop but I couldn't shift gears. I had to start out in second and limp home. obviously the clutch needed to be replaced
Ed...