[DeTomaso] Weight of Radiators

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 18:42:25 EDT 2009

     Yes Goran,  the Fluidyne is aluminum.  The Fluidyne holds 5 ounces shy
of 5 quarts.  The stock radiator holds maybe 5 ounces short of a gallon.  So
it looks like the Fluidyne holds about 25% more water,  sounds like a good
thing.  At 8.33 pounds per gallon,  a quart is about two pounds.  So,  a
full stock radiator should be about 39 pounds and a full Fluidyne should be
about 28 lbs.

Art