[DeTomaso] Auto Transport

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Wed Apr 29 15:25:05 EDT 2009

A month and a half ago, I just had a company called Auto Trans Experts
ship a non-running race car from Seattle, WA to Chicago.  The price was
very reasonable and I had no issues.  The truck had vinyl sides.

http://www.autotransexperts.com/

While I haven't used them, a guy who used to be in the business
recommended Intercity Lines.  They were a little more expensive than
Auto Trans Experts.

http://www.intercitylines.com/

The other option is to have a Pantera owner in LA drive it there.

Paul