[DeTomaso] BBORR engine failure

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 12:31:17 EDT 2009

Grasshopper,

Send me the oil and the filters..... Jack wrote one of those POCA  tech articles earlier that if you run the used oil through a stainless steel kitchen strainer (NOT A PLASTIC COLANDER) and then run a garden hose on high pressure through the filters you can use all of them over again.....added benefit is increased gas mileage......anyway you won't be racing anytime soon so give em up slacker.

Remember the original cartridge oil filter that used rolls of toilet paper?
Well I have one of those in the Pantera for the NORC in 2 weeks so keep your filters....just remember to rinse them out good...

PS. Cost comparison "Roll of Charmin 4-ply" is $ 1.29/roll
        Versus $14.00 for a good HP1 or Moroso Race filter
               Do the math

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com