[DeTomaso] Super Car Sunday

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 02:11:46 EDT 2009

Hey Kev,  I thought by the title of  your post I had missed yet another
weekend car show but I see we were  at the same one.  I didn't know it was
called "Super Car Sunday."  I  just call it last Sunday of the month in
Calabasas. You took some great shots of  the very impressive wheels always appearing
there. In fact, you even  got a couple of mine (pearl white, w/o spoiler)
by my  brother's (blue) and even got me departing the parking lot. Thank you
for that.  Not sure how I missed you but I'll say a belated  hi now...
Hello: )
Super Car Sunday
Kevin Murphy _kevin  at jmadv.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Super%20Car%20Sunday&In-Reply-To=483201.56806.qm at web35801.mai