[DeTomaso] Fw: Pantera International Car Club ToAttend Concorso Italiano 2009

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Apr 28 15:14:49 EDT 2009

ahhhh, jeez.  You've been a politician for tooooo long and have failed
to answer my questions.

In keeping with the new economic restrictions (not having a rat's ass
to give) perhaps we can let it (the questions/criticisms/debate) die
here.

See you at the track. (yes, thanks to PI for supporting my addiction -
too bad the mixed messages ruined the stew.)