[DeTomaso] Kalifornia Again NPC

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Apr 28 10:57:04 EDT 2009

the first of may marks the start of outdoor screwing [1], at least in
my neighborhood.

whereevAr you relocate (might I suggest Cuba, Somalia, or someother
place without internet access?), let it be soon.

As far as deserving the gov't you have . . . I've probably been voting
since you were pooping yellow and its not made a difference.  I also
participated in a small police event in SE Asia (twice) - never did me
a bit of good and a LOT of harm.

the only words of wisdom I've heard and believe?   Democracy is the
worst form of gov't. . . until you experience the rest.  Well, maybe
"if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem"  ???

How about a deal?  If you'll shut the flick up, so will I.  that
should get a lot of the crap, garbage and clutter off the mail list.

woke up grouchy and had a relapse,

I remain . . . the Pope

[1]  "Hooray,Hooray,Hooray today is the first of may;
      Outdoor screwing starts today!"