[DeTomaso] BBORR report

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 21:06:44 EDT 2009

To know how the dawg feels you'd have to have had 4 DNF's out of 40 ORR's and went allot faster ;-]>

Nothing is as humbling as sitting on the side of the road as everyone else drives past you.....great ring side seat for a open road race.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com