[DeTomaso] oil???????

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 27 17:14:00 EDT 2009

A point that I think Jack was making but didn't pontificate....
whatever you use, make sure you change it regularly to keep the inside
of the engine clean.  And if you can, have the oil analyzed on a
regular basis to discover other things in the engine that my be
wearing out.

Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: