[DeTomaso] oil???????

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 15:34:07 EDT 2009

I was kidding Bob and AJ before on the Penzoil use ;-]>

I agree with you both that Mobil One is great...there is some arguable debate on 15-40 vs 15- 50 weight but the price of Mobil One is right and unless its FREE that's what I would use unless something else sounded better ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com