[DeTomaso] oil???????

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 27 12:27:14 EDT 2009

Did I mention...   I HATE PENZOIL!

I'd rather see you using 0w40 Mobile 1.  Just add a 3 oz. bottle of
Team Pantera Racing approved ZDDP to the mix and have fun.

Asa Jay

NOTICE:  All products carrying the Team Pantera Racing Seal of
Approval do so as an aid in discovering items that may be of interest
to Pantera owners and racers in particular.  Team Pantera Racing, it's
members and affiliates are not engaged in providing professional
recommendations.  Any safety products listed here are done so with the
explicit and implicit purpose of providing personal accounts of
product satisfaction and in no way should be viewed as an official
endorsement.  Viewers of this information are strongly encouraged to
do their own research to find suitable products for their situation.
Failure to follow manufacturer installation or usage instructions, or
using the wrong product for the intended purpose can result in serious
injury or death. Always consult a professional before making
modifications to your car.  Always consult the technical professionals
of your target race event to answer any questions you may have about
safety equipment.

Quoting LEVITT1946 at aol.com: