[DeTomaso] zf 5th gear

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:49:18 EDT 2009

It may be as simple (let's hope so) as the linkage adjustment slipped on the splines. Check all the shift linkage spline clamp bolts and universal joints. It's a bit of a PITA to get the linkage set up right on the sweet spot so all gears function smoothly. A similar problem I had would only show up when everything got hot.

Julian