[DeTomaso] NEW YORK DETOMASO PANTERA

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 22:25:44 EDT 2009

Good evening Mr. Levitt:

>From Asa's post I believe he may have been inferring that he does not care
for Pennzoil brand oil products:), me too. I have talked with a Valvoline
technician/chemical engineer and he told me many years ago the stuff was
terrible and once you start using Pennzoil branded products you need stick
with them as other non Pennzoil branded products do not blend well with
them. But do carry spare oil what ever brand and weight you choose.

I would keep the fuel regulator and make sure it is properly adjusted. It is
super important to have the proper fuel pressure for any fuel management. I
believe it is one of the most over looked problems with fuel management
problems and tuning.

Spare plugs and maybe even a couple of spare spark plug wires would be a
very good addition to your survival kit.

Just my thoughts on your plan

Paul