[DeTomaso] NEW YORK DETOMASO PANTERA

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:21:31 EDT 2009

If you use a msd box.  That would be a worthwhile spare to have. Michael shortt

From:	LEVITT1946 at aol.com

Date:	Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:43:06
To: <detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] NEW YORK DETOMASO PANTERA

Hello all Pantera Owners and club members across America ,

We look forward to seeing and meeting all of you soon.
Thank you again for all of your support and well wishes.

The car made it out to Los Angeles via Horseless Carriage.
Good thing I went for the final Check because during inspection it was
noticed that the driver side wheel bearings had no dust cover. First sand storm
 would have done us in. Also some bad wiring would have possibly been an
issue. All in all we are just about ready.

We will be using Penzoil straight 40w for the trip.I am hoping that I  have
time either in Houston or Dallas to possible change the oil/filter .

I chose to be preventative and replace all bearing front and back whether
they looked good or not. Better safe than sorry.Also removed the fuel
regulator  which I was told was totally unnecessary since I have a mechanical fuel
pump.Do  you guys think I should carry an extra fuel pump? Extra spark
plugs?

I will give you guys updated reports as we get closer to the race and daily
 updates as well.This is one Beautiful Pantera that is going to make all
owners  proud.I will be on CB the entire route ,....channel 19

Here is a link below to view updated news about the Gumball.Click on blogs
to view us

Robert and Justin Levitt
Team Pantera
516-695-0854 cell
_levitt1946 at aol.com_ (mailto:levitt1946 at aol.com)

_http://www.gumball3000.com/news/detail/231_
(http://www.gumball3000.com/news/detail/231)

PS....On Monday May 12th we will be taking the autotrain from Florida back
to Lawton,Va just outside of Washington ,DC. Tuesday May 12th we will be
driving from Virginia back to Long Island .Would love to see the Jersey
Panteras  but I know everyone will be working. I will be at the  Pocono Racetrack
for the outing at the end of may.Not sure of what  date it is.

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)