[DeTomaso] Taurus Window Motor Conversation

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 19:58:51 EDT 2009

 I got the Taurus motor conversion on driver's side completed today. It is as fast as Dave "Indy'  McManus said it would be and works great....thanks Dave!

 Bad news is the passenger side window regulator assembly was bent and had previously been  cut (not sure why) so it needs to be replaced. I'll have to talk to Bobby Byers and see if he can remember what he used but looks like I need a replacement.  With Dick Drenske's support I could not straighten it out or get gears to mesh...

If you have used Ted Mitchell's after market assembly (or you are on the List Ted!) share if Ted's aftermarket unit includes a new regulator assembly?  Mine definately needs to be replaced.....

Will call Bobby and Donny at Precision Pro-Formance Tuesday.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com