[DeTomaso] Pontiac to shutdown

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Fri Apr 24 22:23:23 EDT 2009

The Panamera will start at $90K with the V8 engine. There will be a 6 cylinder. I believe they will climb to a $132K with the Turbo model, to START.

What a f**king racket Porsche has going on, IMHO.

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire
I have to wonder what the price tag will be though.  It's bad enough
most mom's and pop's can't afford a good Cadillac or Lincoln... now this?

If the price point is good, I can see it selling really well and
actually being a good strategy move for the company, similar to the
Porsche.  Yes, it may not be from the thoroughbred lines, but it
captures the experience viscerally for the late baby boomers who always
wanted one, but are tied down by family.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA