[DeTomaso] oil , zinc , ZF gear oil

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Apr 24 21:55:08 EDT 2009

Based on feedback from some other synthetic users on this forum...
I'm using Amsoil SVG 75w-90Synthetic EP Gear Lube.  Well... I will be
soon.  The ZF is currently out of the car and the oil is ready to go
in.  I'm looking forward to smooth shifting, positive traction and
superior lubrication.

:)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired