[DeTomaso] Engine run after switching off ignition

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Apr 24 10:08:52 EDT 2009

Larry - Ohio Time Corp skrev:
> Thomas,
>
> Please remember that the cooling fans have been known to cause this problem
> as they spin down. They generate enough power to keep things running.

I know, but I have fixed my fan setup so that it is not vulnerable to
this. The fan wasn't running either.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

I do believe I know where I should install the diode as I said in the
response to Charlie.

I will most likely have to modify the tacho anyway as the tacho signal
from the EDIS system is of much lower amplitude than from the TFI system.

> Larry - Cleveland

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21