[DeTomaso] 1972 gumball3000 detomaso pantera

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 08:35:16 EDT 2009

Hello Valued Supporters ,

The car arrived yesterday at PI Motorsports in Orange CA.

Many things will have to be replaced to make The Pantera roadworthy .

First they want me to run straight 40w in the engine and said that due to
the heat out west 10/30w mobil 1 is TOO thin .I agree.

Replacing all bearings and u joints just to be preventative.

Carb plumbing with gauge is a fire hazzard.Throwing the summit plumbing
into the garbage and will replace with new plumbing NO GUAGE.No need for fuel
regulator since I have a manual fuel pump .They are also replacing fuel
lines  with braided lines for safety

Radiator which is brand new installed by myself  will be layed down  and
meriah fans thrown in garbage and replaced with 14 inch fans behind the
radiator as sucker fans not blocking the radiator as the original fans were in
front of the radiator. New hi flow water pump I installed here in NY so the
cooling system should work out just fine . The fans will be wired to stay on
all  the time .

The ammeter will be rewired since all electrical goes thru the original
ammeter .No wonder it flickered all the time .

New tires and rim are going on her . If anyone is interested in Very good
15 inch goodyear vr rated tires on ARE rims ,come to PI Motorsports and lets
 talk but it must be done before april 29th. the front size are  225/50/15
and the rear are 265/50/15.

Air conditioning has new parts but does not look like it was ever filled
.They are going to try and get the compressor pumping cool air since I know
my  son and I will be sweating bullets in the desert.115 degrees yesterday .

Finally.....The Pantera clubs across America have given us their Warm
Support and this Pantera Comradery is greatly Appreciated . I look forward to
seeing everyone on the road as THIS PANTERA IS A PROUD PANTERA AND HAS A VERY
 PROUD PANTERA OWNER DRIVING IT .SHE WILL MAKE US ALL PROUD.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL THE
PANTERA OWNERS ACROSS AMERICA .

ROBERT LEVITT
TEAM PANTERA  #3196
CAR IN RALLY IS # 56

_WWW.GUMBALL3000.COM_ (http://www.GUMBALL3000.COM)

THIS WEBSITE GIVES YOU ALL COMPLETE UPDATES DAILY

CLICK ON BLOGS TO SEE THE ACTUAL CAR .
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421330x1201417418/aol?redi
r=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Ap