[DeTomaso] GUMBALL3000 MAY1 TO MAY 8TH

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 23:22:25 EDT 2009

Hello from Team PANTERA .....

We are almost ready to start the Gumball. My car will be  delivered to PI
Motorsports tomorrow for final tweaking. If I have time I am  going to update
the alternator to 100amps. I found a great contact with BNR  PARTS.He
specializes in alternators and can help even with electrical issues  .Ask for Bob
and tell him Mr Pantera sent you . His number  is         818-442-9082 or
_BNRPARTS at YAHOO.COM_ (mailto:BNRPARTS at YAHOO.COM)

Again I just want to say that I have never felt such  warm support like
what has transpired in emails to me in the last few days  . I will make the
Pantera proud and that is a promise.She and I are ready for  the voyage across
the states.I have listed below all the overnight stops we will  be making.I
hope to meet you all personally en route. I will be picking up  emails
enroute and nitely.
I will also have my CB on for the  entire drive.I will monitor channel 19
and hopefully get support from the  Truckers.The CB also has single side band
if anyone want to shout out for  distance.
Again .....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GENUINE SUPPORT !

Note that the Gumball management has a special feeling for the  Detomaso
Pantera.They told me so personally.

Thank you all again..I look forward to meeting all the Pantera  Clubs
across the USA.

_http://www.gumball3000.com/rally/news/231_
(http://www.gumball3000.com/rally/news/231)

Friday 1st May – Los Angeles
The Viceroy, Santa Monica
‘free’ public music concert on Third Street Promenade in Santa  Monica
from 7-10PM with three amazing musicians performing live – U-N-I, DJ  Muggs
from Cypress Hill and The Cuban Brothers.
Sat  2nd May – Las Vegas
The  Hard Rock Hotel
Sunday  3rd May – Sedona
Enchantment  Resort
Monday  4th May – Santa Fe
Eldorado  Hotel
Tuesday  5th May – Dallas
The  W Hotel
In  addition to experiencing a classic road trip adventure, racetrack
stop-offs at  the Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy, Texas(probably on may  6th
)
Wednesday  6th May – New Orleans
Royal  Sonesta Hotel
Thursday  7th May – Orlando
The  Ritz-Carlton at The Grand Lakes
Palm  Beach International Raceway  in Florida will allow drivers the chance
to put pedal to the metal and test  their supercars to their
limits.(probably on may 8th)
Friday  8th May – Miami (Final Destination)
The  Gansevoort,  South Beach
For  daily updates go to www.gumball3000.com, and catch  highlights of the
action on YouTube, Pumamotorsport.com, Monsterenergy.com and  on MTV - but
if you live on route – then stop whatever you’re doing, get out of  the
house - and come along to see your favorite stars and cars roll into a town
near you!
Regards to ALL,
Robert and Justin
Team Pantera
Car # 56
1972 Detomaso Pantera # 3196
Was  Blue repainted RED

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433404x1201394533/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133109%3B36002181%3Bk)