[DeTomaso] New 351C blocks

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 22:24:21 EDT 2009

The iron block is supposed to be on its way to a builder.

The aluminum block was just poured, but that was the main delay - getting a foundry to start on his stuff.  Now that he has the block, he should have everything he needs to finish it out.

Nobody knows when these will be available, not even Tom.  I would guess sometime this year, hopefully the late summer.  That's just a WAG, though.