[DeTomaso] Where to buy a single Keith Black KB148 piston

Rolf Poulsen rolf_poulsen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:01:14 EDT 2009

It sounds like a good deal.. but I think the compression will be to great with flat tops. The current pistons have 13cc dish. And if I remember correct the cc on the aussie 2v heads are either 58cc or 62cc. I havent measured mine yet. But that will make my current compression around 10:1.

On another subject do you have any idea what brand this crank is? it should be billet.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/042009/20042009324.jpg

Rolf